- A FIFINE K036 receiver (NO built-in amplifier, an external speaker is NECESSARY!)
- Two handheld microphones
- A power adapter
- Three audio cables (a 1/4" to 1/4" cable, a 1/8" to 1/8" cable and an RCA to 1/8" cable)
- If you are going to use it in California USA, in order to get the best performance, please consider allowing us to select one with the best-suited channels for you. But it will be shipped from the local factory, delivery takes at least 3 weeks.
Kick-off your gig - Fast!
- Mics are powered by 2 AA batteries while the receiver needs a 12V supply (from the wall outlet or DC power brick).
- The compact full-metal constructed receiver is pre-paired with 2 handheld mics, saving time on wireless sync.
- Setup is so simple that even a rookie would have no issue. Just take the system out of the box, insert batteries, connect with music device (phone or computer) and deliver mixed audio to the PA speaker.
- Just bring along a portable tailgate speaker, gig prep could not be easier.
Spice up your karaoke party
Check out Technical Support or Blog for home theater/soundbar setup
Independent volume controls give the flexibility to adjust the sound level.
The echo effect is the most thrilling feature for karaoke enthusiasts. Just turn the knob to get great reverb sound!
- Plus an additional mic input enables 3-microphone to be used at the same time for family karaoke.
- Line in jack at the back enables you to input your favorite YouTube music from a smart-phone, tablet, PC or even TV.
Successful presentation, audio counts
- The cardioid microphone does a good job at rejecting background sound. It is especially helpful when making a speech in less than perfect environments like outdoor.
- The fine-tuned integrated circuits of the microphones limit self-noise and handling noise.
- Impress your audience with audio clarity. The wide frequency response guarantees a crisp tone without losing much bass.
Consistent performance for both indoors and outdoors
UHF (Ultra High Frequency) is a more penetrable and powerful signal, therefore a better choice for using in built-up areas.
- The wireless range is up to 80 feet in a classroom or a church. Obstacles can not spoil your live event anymore. Outdoor performance could be even better and more stable!
||UHF 520-578 MHz
Transmitter: 2 AA Batteries
Input: 100-240 V
Output: 12 V 500 mA
*For self troubleshoot and tutorial video, check out more at the K036 technical support page.
*For more info about technical aspects or email support, feel free to click this link Contact Us.