- A FIFINE MICROPHONE K8
- An XLR-1/4" cable (19 feet)
- A carrying bag
- A foam cover
- The rugged all-metal slim body keeps a good profile either mounting or hand-holding.
- A sleek finish makes it feel like melting away in your hands.
- A Flat ring on the steel mesh grille protects against rolling on the desk.
- The on-body switch acts as a convenient quick mute button for your break.
The quality cable can leave speech with no interference
- The 19-foot long cable gives a good balance between mobility and interference for on-stage or outside performance
8mm thick rubber is no way close to easy-breakage. Double-copper braiding has a good ability to shield humming and to provide crisp audio clarity.
Kick-off gig or party in a short time
- No power requirement means the greatest convenience for outdoor use.
- Plug & Play on PA speaker, amplifier, mixer, karaoke machine (any device that allows 1/4" mic input).
- Bring it with a portable tailgate speaker, you have been well-prepared for your small outdoor event already!
- An included carrying bag helps keep the mic from scratching and keep tools tidy.
Focus only on your vocal
- A less sensitive dynamic mic with its cardioid pattern leaves you no bother with handling noise and background sound at all!
- If you are a serious gamer who desires for cleanest sound, with an audio interface, most of the keyboard, mouse or fan noise will be isolated.
Sound appears more engaged in front of the big size diaphragm. To have a warm radio sound, no need to get super close or go to the trouble to equalize your voice.
- Flat frequency response ensures consistent performance from broadcast to voice recording.
*For more info about technical aspects or email support, feel free to click this link to Contact Us.