Get live events well-prepared in a short time
- The handheld microphone (transmitter) is pre-paired with the receiver. Setup is a breeze with this wireless system!
- Just remove from the box, insert batteries, plug into PA speaker, guitar amplifier, mixer (any device that allows 1/4" mic input) and start to rock!
- To get the most out of it, follow these three tricks when using it with a PA system.
The battery-powered system provides the greatest convenience for outdoor use. Even the most generic AA battery(*2) for the back-pack transmitter and AAA ones(*2) for the receiver can last for 4 hours.
Successful presentation/speech, audio counts
- Cardioid microphone along with a fine-tuned integrated circuit limits self-noise and handling noise and blocks out background sound in any noisy environment.
- K025 is a dynamic microphone that will reproduce the warmest sound when you speak from around 3" away. cleanest and
- Though being less sensitive, it is branded as FIFINE, with the heritage of clarity. Thanks to its wide frequency response, the bass is not overwhelming and a crisp tone is still heard.
Consistently stable performance for both indoor karaoke nights and outdoor gigs
- UHF (Ultra High Frequency) is a more penetrable and powerful signal, therefore a better choice for using in built-up areas.
- Object interference is no problem in a hall or church with a wireless range of 80 feet. Outdoor performance could be even better and more stable!
- The unique identification of each system helps in use with multiple sets (4 at most) concurrently with ease (set one system up at a time).
- 20 frequency channels make clear signal transmission in a less than perfect environment possible. Wireless conflict will not spoil your show!
- When experiencing interference, like hissing or dropout, unscrew the battery cover and click the button on the inside to find the best-suited frequency.
Notice: There will not be a change in channel number (always CH01), but the receiver indicator will turn from red to green and back to solid red.
||-50.60±1dB (at 1kHz)
||More than 58dB
Microphone: 2 AA Batteries
Receiver: 2 AAA Batteries
||1/4" TS connector
*For self troubleshoot and tutorial video, check out more at the K025 product support page.
*For more info about technical aspects or email support, feel free to click this link Contact Us.