Surprisingly low price, remarkably easy setup
- USB 2.0 plug & play on Mac, Windows and Linux computer (incompatible with Xbox).
6.5 feet long cable gives you good mobility with ease. No worries about unplugging and breaking the connection during a video call.
- Thick rubber provides protection from the interference of other electronics. Thus much less humming will be heard.
- Combination of durability & design: a well-built clip-on mic attached to a USB stick. A blue LED indicator glows when the USB is powered on.
Move around more freely by upgrading to the wireless version K031B You can't go wrong with either.
Experience better voice-over or podcast recordings
Streaming anywhere with this all-in-one system
- USB with headphone jack serves as an external sound card for audio output.
- Compact size is easy to carry around, make it anywhere your recording studio. Do not let any creative thought slip away, record it down!
- The headphone jack allows sound monitoring and thus quick adjustment to save on post-production time.
Have a clear web conference
- The cardioid pattern provides the mic with protection against background sound as much as possible. No more noticeable disturbing keyboard and mouse noise during online meetings!
Great sensitivity means your voice will not be softened even the mic is not super close to your mouth. It can also be hidden under your clothing but still capture clean sound.
||5V USB power
*For self troubleshoot and tutorial video, check out more at the K053 technical support page.
*For more info about technical aspects or email support, feel free to click this link to Contact Us.