- A FIFINE K040 receiver (NO built-in amplifier, an external speaker is NECESSARY!)
- Two antennas
- Two wireless handheld microphones
- Two foam caps
- Two anti-rolling rings
- A power adapter
- A 1/4" to 1/4" audio cable
Derives from the popular K036 wireless system, but outshines it
Absolute workhorse, please show no mercy
Emphasize the importance of frequency
- People usually do not take frequency limitations seriously. But the reality is that if your system has too few channels, once it experiences interference, your show is going to be ruined.
- K040 wireless has 50 frequency channels for each mic. If you are a DJ who travels a lot, you run into different wireless limitations. This gear will offer you peace of mind!
- Up to 116 feet of UHF (Ultra High Frequency) transmission allows outdoor use without worries of dropout or cutout.
- What's more, UHF is a more penetrable and powerful signal, therefore a better choice for using in built-up areas.
Raise your game with good sound quality
- This wireless system is best suited for presentation, live performance or small gigs.
- The compact wireless microphones may be too compact for a concert, but the flat and wide frequency response makes the projected audio sounds more like "you" than any other budget system.
- The calibration favors highs which improves clarity for those who have a low voice like a broadcast host.
- Thanks to a customized capsule, the handheld mic will pick up a lot more sound from the source, It's quite user-friendly for those who are not experienced in speaking into a mic to get a full sound.
||UHF 573.5-594.9 MHz
Transmitter: 2 AA Batteries
Input: 100-240 V
Output: 9-12 V
*For self troubleshoot and tutorial video, check out more at the K040 technical support page.
*For more info about technical aspects or email support, feel free to click this link Contact Us.